Southwest Airlines is at it again and offering $59 flights, available for travel through February 2023. These discounts apply to domestic and international trips, making way for an affordable getaway to your favorite fall, winter or tropical destination. Here are all of the fine details.
How To Get A $59 Southwest Fare
Flights in select markets are available from $59 during this nationwide sale at Southwest.com. Discounts are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for these routes:
- Within the United States
- The United States to Hawaii
- Interisland Hawaii
- International service
Here are some of the basic guidelines:
- Must book a one-way flight between 9/13/2022 and 10/3/2022
- A 21-day advance purchase is required
- Discounted flight dates are available from October 4, 2022, to February 15, 2023
You can search for the discounted fares by departure city here. It’s possible to pay for these fares with cash or Rapid Rewards points.
This discount applies to the basic Wanna Get Away® fares only. This fare is non-refundable, but you can enjoy open seating and get two free checked bags.
Flyers can find flights starting at $59 from major airports and smaller departure points. Short-haul flights are the most likely to have the lowest cost.
Other flights can cost as little as $70, such as Charlotte to Washington, D.C. There can also be good deals to Caribbean destinations that have minimal travel restrictions.
Unfortunately, this travel discount isn’t available during these peak travel windows:
- November 17, 2022, to November 29, 2022
- December 16, 2022, to January 2, 2023
You will also have to fly on a Tuesday or Wednesday to enjoy these low prices. This can be an exciting offer if you have a flexible travel schedule.
This $59 flight sale arrives on the heels of the Companion Pass® flash sale. Travelers that received the pass during this promotion can enjoy extra savings on flights in January and February.
- Is Amtrak Going On Strike?
- 6 Best Headphones For Traveling
- September 2022 Travel Restrictions
- What Does Travel Insurance Cover?