From Savannah To San Francisco —Yelp Just Released The Top 100 Places To Stay In The U.S In 2022
Summer travel is starting to heat up in cities across the U.S. and if you’re looking for some travel inspiration before booking your next trip, Yelp just released their annual list of the top 100 places to stay in 2022.
Taking the top spot this year is Colorado Springs’ Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, followed by Sonoma’s Olea Hotel, which the website hails as a “luxe base camp for exploring California wine country.”
“Just in time for summer travel season, this list of top hotels across the U.S. has something for everyone,” Yelp’s resident Trend Expert Tara Lewis said in a statement around the news. “Whether you’re looking for an under-the-radar spot for a trip with friends, a quiet family vacation surrounded by nature, or a romantic hideaway near the beach, you’ll find accommodations at a variety of price point.”
Among other top rated contenders ranked by Yelpers is a grownup sleep-away camp at Oregon’s FivePine Lodge & Conference Center, log cabins operated by Escalante Outfitters in Utah’s red rock country, and boutique hotels in Savannah, San Diego and Santa Fe.
To create Yelp’s Top 100 US Hotels list, the website says they ranked different lodging categories using a variety of factors including the total volume and ratings of reviews between January 1, 2017, and May 16, 2022.
Here’s a look at the top 10 hotels that made the list:
1. Garden of the Gods Resort and Club, Colorado Springs, Colorado
2. Olea Hotel, Glen Ellen, California
3. FivePine Lodge & Conference Center, Sisters, Oregon
4. Escalante Outfitters, Escalante, Utah
5. Hotel McCoy, Tucson, Arizona
6. Desert Pearl Inn, Springdale, Utah
7. Hotel California, Palm Springs, California
8. French Quarter Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
9. The Strawberry Inn, Strawberry, Arizona
10. Fireside Lodge, Tahoe, California
You can find the complete listing of Yelp’s Top 100 Places to Stay in 2022 here.